Bills Breakfast: Catch up, eggs and retail therepy

One of my closest friends recently moved from South West to West London which gave me a great excuse to venture away from my usual hangouts. 

Okay, so I didn’t have to travel THAT far living in West myself, but I guess dashing across to a new part of West London which was out of my usual zone with Westfields conveniently up the road; it turned in to a nice little adventure ‘away’ for the day.

We took a trip to Bills restaurant in Ealing which had just opened up. Bills has somewhat become our go-to place for breakfast/lunch and if you haven’t heard of one before then errrr, where have you been hiding?  You will find them everywhere! 



With its quirky décor; walls bedecked with wooden plans, sparkly lights, tins of produce and vintage teapots displayed on shelves - you feel like you’ve just entered a mini supermarket where they sell their own branded goods of sauces, confectionary, snacks and juices. Cute!






Ok so on to what we ate! My friend opted for the Eggs Royale with crispy bacon. I am a Royale girl myself and I love my smoked salmon (yum) however I had never tried an Eggs Benedict with ham before, so I thought why not. It was nice but salmon is where my heart lies. 




    The food hastily disappeared and we were ready to hit the shops for some retail therepy



Besos

Pez

X



No comments

Post a Comment

© Yes, lets

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig