Sarnies cleansing routine: Vichy - Normaderm.... Who?

 For someone who isn't very 'girlie-girl" and who goes about things in a very immature manner, I am still an adult (apparently) and like most adults, I 'worry' about my skin.  

I am a sucker for products I've never heard of so when I came across the brand; Vichy, I just couldn't resist!



I've been using a combination of Vichy products for a year now and I just love their stuff!  Their range tackles the following bad b*tches....

- Blemishes
- Paws (meow) .... Actually, I think I mean PORES
- Shine
- Oily skin
- Marks & uneven complexion

We probably moan that we suffer from all of the above and no doubt there SO many products out there that combat the same things but I personally reckon I've found the right beauts that work for me.

So my cleansing routine goes like this...

Vichy's Unclogging exfoliating gel - Acne prone skin



I wouldn't recommend that anyone exfoliates more than twice a week.  (A) You don't want risk sanding your face off and (B) Lord knows what you look like underneath your skin if you accidentally do sand it off!
Exfoliating is a must though so this product works a treat.


Vichy's Deep cleansing purifying gel - Acne prone skin



I basically use this as a face wash day and night.  It gives you a nice fresh sensation which I guess, leaves you feeling as though your face is cleaner then clean.  The word 'purifying' says it all really.


Lastly, Vichy's Anti-imperfections, beautifying anti-blemish care



In simple terms, it's a moisturiser which combats blemishes.  It doesn't make you more 'beautiful'; trust me, I'd know.  BUT it is great for hydrating the skin throughout the day.    Obviously, this doesn't mean that you should stop drinking water!

So thanks to wonderful spring waters of the town Vichy in France, Vichy has become one of my 'must do" daily routines.  Admittedly, their products can be quite expensive at approximately £11 to £15 a product.  Eeeek! But dollar shhmollar - everyone needs a treat now and then.


Shop products:

Vichy's Deep cleansing purifying gel - £11.00 

Vichy's Deep cleansing purifying gel - £11.00 

Vichy's Anti-imperfections, beautifying anti-blemish care - £14.50


Muchos besos

X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yes, lets

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig